Discover life in Phoenix
Beautiful sunshine. The great outdoors. World-class attractions. What's not to love? Phoenix is the fifth largest metropolitan city in the United States with a lot to offer.
With nearly 300 days of sun and an average yearly temperature of 72.6 degrees, you'll find that Phoenix is an ideal home for nature lovers, active families, and sports enthusiasts with activities including:
- 200+ golf courses
- Water parks
- Hot air balloon tours
- Hiking trails and nature walks
- Boating and fishing lakes
Enjoy a wide range of amenities, unique restaurants, world-class shopping destinations, and nightlife options, including:
- Mill Avenue - the heart of Arizona State University
- Scottsdale Fashion Square - a shopper's dream
- 35 local vineyards and breweries
- Cave Creek - a place to experience the southwestern culture
- Kierland Commons - a lifestyle center of shops, restaurants, and more
- Restaurants and casinos
Phoenix is home to many great sports teams including:
- Phoenix Suns (NBA)
- Coyotes Ice Hockey (NHL)
- NASCAR events
- PGA Tour
- Phoenix Mercury (WNBA)
- Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB)
- Fiesta Bowl and other college sporting events
- Rattlers Indoor Football
Some of the world's greatest talent hails from the Valley of the Sun, including Emma Stone, Nate Reuss, Michelle Branch, David Space, Lynda Carter, and Stevie Nicks.
From Mayo Clinic to Phoenix Children's Hospital, you'll find some of the most advanced healthcare facilities in the world. You'll have access to everything from major hospitals to Urgent Care Centers to non-profit community healthcare—all available through your comprehensive associate medical care package.
Don’t forget to check out nearby attractions and make any weekend a getaway.
- One hour from Sedona's red rocks
- Two hours from Flagstaff's ski slopes
- Three hours from the Grand Canyon
- Five hours from the beaches of Mexico
- Five hours from Las Vegas
- Six hours from San Diego beaches